BY INSTALLING, CREATING A USER ACCOUNT AND/OR USING THE MOBILE
APPLICATION, WEBSITE WWW.THEWYSH.COM OR WWW.WYSH.APP ("PLATFORM"),
ANY OF THE SERVICES, FEATURES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONALITIES OR APPLICATIONS
OF EMOJIFI PRIVATE LIMITED ("COMPANY" or "WE"), OFFERED THROUGH THE
PLATFORM OR OTHERWISE (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS "SERVICES"), YOU
INCLUDING THE PERSONS WHO BROWSE, OR WHO AVAIL THE SERVICES ("USERS")
AND THE INFLUENCERS AND THE CELEBRITIES WHO ARE CONTRIBUTORS OF THE
EXTENT APPLICABLE THOSE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND POLICIES
REFERENCED HEREIN AND/OR AVAILABLE BY HYPERLINK SUCH AS THE
PLATFORM AND ANY AGREEMENT THAT MAY BE EXECUTED BY YOU WITH THE
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 ("IT Act")
and the rules thereunder as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various
statutes as amended by the IT Act and is published in accordance with the provisions of applicable
laws, including the Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules 2020, that require publishing the rules
record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your access and use of the Platform or the Services following any such change constitutes your
the Services. If you are an Artist, please also refer to Artist Special Terms, which form an integral part
the right to take any legal or other action against you, including but not limited to, denying or
revoking access to the Platform and the Services and referral to the appropriate authorities.
Additional Terms – Products for Users who are not Brand Owners
In addition to the terms applicable to the Platform and the Services generally as set forth under
Through the Platform, you have the opportunity to purchase "Wysh" from the Artists listed
on the Platform. A “Wysh” is a personalized video message from your favorite Artist.
You can place a request with your message to us for a Wysh video using the Platform.
- Subject to the payment of the applicable charges, you will have a non-exclusive, limited,
revocable, non-transferable and a worldwide license from the relevant Artist to use a
Wysh purchased on the Platform, for your own personal, non-commercial, entertainment
and non-promotional purposes. A Wysh is only licensed to you and not sold to you. You
shall not modify or edit a Wysh or re-sell your rights therein in anyway.
- You may, at its cost and risk, publish or upload a Wysh, or any part thereof, on any media including any social media platform.
Additional Terms – Services for Users who are Brand Owners (“Brand Services”)
IF A USER IS AN OWNER OF A BRAND OR A BUSINESS (“BRAND OWNER”), IT CAN
EXECUTING A SERVICE AGREEMENT, CAMPAIGN BRIEF OR ANY RELATED
- A Brand Owner may purchase the Services such as (a) “Brand Shout Out”, a personalized and
customized video message from an Artist, marketing a brand or promoting a product of the
Brand Owner; (b) “Brand Wysh”, a personalized video message from an Artist, on behalf of
the Brand Owner; (c) “Performance Video” consisting of a video recording performance by an
Artist, specially created for the Brand Owner; (d) “Brand Campaign” consisting of video or
image stories or posts by an Artist for endorsing a brand or promoting a product of the Brand
Owner; (e) “Celebrity Chat” providing an opportunity to the Brand Owner to avail one to one
chat session with an Artist; or (f) any other Service as the Company may provide from time to
A Brand Owner may submit a request for purchasing any of the Brand Services by submitting a
request on the Platform.
- Upon receipt of a request for availing one or more Brand Services we will liaise with the Brand
Owner and the Artist shortlisted by the Brand Owner for finalising the engagement rates and
the deliverables. Once the request of the Brand Owner is accepted, the Company and the Brand
Owner shall execute a separate services agreement which shall set forth the details of the Brand
Services to be provided by the Company (“Service Agreement”).
- All rights, title and interest in the Content shall be exclusively owned by the Artist and the
to use the Brand Services shall be limited in time as set forth in the Service Agreement and the
Brand Owner shall to cease to use, or delete or remove reference to the Service and the Content
from its social media or other platforms post expiry of such license period.
- The purchase of the Brand Services and the grant of rights to use the Brand Services and the
Content shall not entitle the Brand Owner to use or refer to the Artist as its brand ambassador
and the Brand Owner shall not be entitled to use the name, images or likeness of the Artist in
connection with its brand and/or its products.
- The Brand Owner hereby grants the Company and the Artist shortlisted, a worldwide,
non-exclusive, royalty-free, and transferable right to use the brand name, trademark, logo and
other intellectual property rights in relations to its brand and products in order to enable the
Company to provide the Services and the Artists to create the Content and for any and all
promotional purposes of the Company on any online or offline platform, in print and electronic
formats such as publications, videos, projects, and Platforms, as deem fit by the Company. The
Company may in its sole discretion, publish, or press release, the name of or reference to the
Brand Owner’s with the Company.
- .Further, the Company shall in no manner be held liable for any Content delivered by the Artist
or any non-adherence of the Brand Owner’s requirements or applicable laws by the Artist.
Artist Special Terms
CAMPAIGN BRIEF OR ANY RELATED ADDENDUM THAT REFERENCES THESE TERMS
- You hereby grant the Company a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, and transferable right
to use, modify or edit to fit the format of delivery, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, adapt,
make available online or electronically transmit, and perform the Content in connection with
the Services and the Company's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without
limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Platform and/or the Services in any
media formats and through any media channels. You provide the Company and its affiliates and
partners, the undisputed and irrevocable right to apply its watermark, brand, logo including that
of its partners and affiliates on the Product uploaded by you.
- You agree that the Company may use the images and names likeness, and social profile links
and/or handles used by you on its social media sites for promotional and advertising purposes
on any online or offline platforms, in print and electronic formats such as publications, videos,
projects, and websites, as deem fit by the Company. You authorize the Company to publish
press releases, advertise and/or other general marketing information in any medium, related to
your engagement with the Company.
- The relationship between the Company and the Artist shall be on principal to principal basis
and neither the Artist nor the Company shall constitute as joint ventures, partners, employees or
agents of each other. Neither party shall bind the other to any agreement without the express
written consent of the other.
- You represent, warrant, and agree that:
you are eligible and free to enter into this arrangement and to grant the rights and licenses
herein granted to the Company.
- you have obtained all the necessary licenses and/or authorization to provide and permit the
Company to use the images, names, likeness, social profile links and/or handles, logos,
trademarks, trade names and/or any other indicia or materials associated with you;
- you will obtain, at your own cost, any licenses, approvals, consents, registrations, etc. as
may be required to provide the Products;
- you will personally create the Content required under this arrangement as per the Terms of
- there are no prior or pending claims, proceedings, civil lawsuits, criminal prosecutions or
other litigation matters, affecting you which would or might interfere with the
Company’s full and complete exercise or enjoyment of any rights or licenses granted
- the usage of the Content is permitted by you and is free from any claim by any other third
- adhere to all the laws applicable to you or your Products or your association with the
You further represent that all the Content uploaded by you:
- does not contain any material that is obscene, defamatory, libellous, slanderous or injurious
to anyone. In the event of breach of this term, you shall fully indemnify and hold
harmless the Company against any and/or all losses (direct and indirect), actions, claims,
damages, costs and expenses incurred by the Company;
- any and all opinions and views stated in the Content are genuinely held by you;
- any and all statements in the relevant Services regarding your use and experience of the
brand or brand’s product or services are true and correct and representative of your opinion;
- infringes the privacy rights, contract rights or other rights (including intellectual property
rights) of any person, corporation or entity.
You agree to indemnify, and must defend and hold harmless, the Company and its related
bodies corporate, personnel, servants and agent, and the Users from and against any claims,
liabilities, damages, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in
any way connected with any of the following (including as a result of your direct activities on
your content or access to the Platform;
covenants given or made by you;
- your claim against a User for any reason;
- any claim by any third party (including any other brand or other artists) arising directly or
- any claim or allegation that the Service infringes a third party’s rights, including intellectual
- your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations; and
- any misrepresentation made by you.